Women need to pay special attention to their health after 45 years. Studies have shown that microgreens from lemon seeds are rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals that the body needs like air during this period.
What are the seedlings rich in?
Everything in lemon is valuable - the zest, and pulp, and inflorescences, and seeds. Usually the seeds are thrown away, and few people know that sprouts are incredibly useful.
It is at the beginning of growth that microgreen takes from the seed all the nutrients contained in the seed to the maximum.
For women, microgreens made from lemon seeds will be an excellent addition to the diet and will help alleviate the symptoms of hormonal changes: irritability, fatigue, anxiety, first wrinkles.
Gradually, with the reduction of the hormones estrogen and progesterone, bones become fragile, problems arise in the work of the cardiovascular system, and metabolism slows down.
Leaves and young seedlings of lemon are rich in organic acids that are beneficial for the female body, namely the reproductive system.Regular consumption of miniature lemon sprouts rejuvenates the body, increases protective functions. They are rich in essential oils, which contain large amounts of B vitamins, antioxidants (vitamin C), vitamins E, A.
The high content of vitamin C has a positive effect on the skeletal system, the condition of the skin, nails, hair, improves blood circulation, metabolism, strengthens blood vessels, tones up.
In addition, lemon microgreen contains zinc, cobalt, carotene. All of them increase the body's resistance, replenish the amount of enzymes in winter.
Zinc is involved in protein synthesis and hormone production.
Carotene protects skin cells from premature aging, protects eyesight, has a beneficial effect on the nervous system and brain function, reduces the risk of cancer. Cobalt is important for the process of hematopoiesis and the functioning of the nervous system.
How to germinate correctly
To germinate lemon microgreens, you will need trays with a depth of at least 5 cm. Take loose soil, consisting of sand, humus and peat in equal proportions. Lemon seeds will germinate faster if you carefully remove the peel from the seed without damaging the kernel.
Lay them side by side: tightly, but so that they do not touch each other.
Sprinkle half a centimeter of earth on top, pour and cover with foil. Water only when the soil is slightly dry. Provide light and warmth.
The first shoots will appear in 14-20 days, no need to fertilize. Cut when seedlings reach a height of 5-7 cm.
You will get a re-growth of greenery if you leave the growth point above the first real leaf. Subscribe to the channel and receive interesting and useful information every day.
Apricot pits: useful properties and harm
Apricots are one of the most popular fruits that children and adults alike eat fresh and processed with pleasure. But few people know that in addition to fruits, you can eat apricot seeds, as well as use them to treat many diseases.
Robinia (lat.Robinia pseudoacacia)
Robinia or pseudoacacia is a drought-resistant tree that loves an abundance of sunlight. Disastrously prolonged waterlogging - the tops dry out. Do not raise the root collar above the soil, but do not deepen it either. Optimally at surface level.
The kernels, which are in the pits of the apricot, do not have a pronounced taste. Especially appreciated is the oil that is part of their composition. Although fried kernels are very tasty and satisfying. We will try to understand why apricot pits are useful, and what damage they can cause to the human body in large doses.
Useful properties of lemon for hair
- The pulp contains a lot of vitamin C. The peel is rich in essential oils, and the bones are rich in organic acids. Thanks to these listed substances, citrus is endowed with antifungal, tonic, antiseptic, warming and nourishing properties.
- The main value of lemon for hair lies in the ability of the fruit to normalize the activity of the sebaceous glands, cleanse fat plugs, enrich follicles with blood and oxygen. All these qualities make lemon the perfect candidate for the # 1 remedy for dandruff and hair loss.
- Valuable lemon oil is made from the peel and seeds, which, due to its strong concentration, heals various ailments of internal organs and hair in particular. Ether strengthens follicles, stimulates growth, fights dryness and grease.
- Citrus fruit boasts an accumulation of minerals, vitamins, amino acids. Among the most useful elements, it makes sense to highlight iron, magnesium, calcium. When using lemon masks, all of these nutrients go to the bulbs.
- Nicotinic acid, phytoncides, vitamins A and E are usually added to hair care cosmetics. But they all accumulate in the pulp of the citrus fruit, so there is no need to overpay.
How is it different from other fish?
Unknowingly, buyers often confuse pollock with other fish. Therefore, in order to somehow distinguish it from other representatives of cod, you need to know what other fish look like.
The body of the navaga is only 50 centimeters long. However, such fish contains a lot of selenium and iodine. Also, navaga meat is more tender, juicy and tasty than pollock.
If we compare the two types of fish in terms of calorie content, then navaga is a low-calorie product and is more suitable for a diet.
Haddock differs from pollock in lighter skin color and dark stripe, which is located just below the dorsal region. There are dark spots on top of the pectoral fins. Haddock scales are lighter, larger and harder.
Haddock is high in fat, vitamins and iodine. Moreover, it is a low-calorie product.
From blue whiting
The body of the blue whiting is small (only 40 centimeters long). However, fish meat is much more tender and healthier than pollock.
Also, the difference between these fish lies in the price. Pollock is much more expensive than blue whiting.
Cod differs from pollock in that it has a bright stripe on the side along the entire body. In addition, this fish is much longer than pollock. The body of a cod can reach 180 centimeters in length. Cod lives for about 25 years, and pollock only 15.
Cod meat is less tender. Alaska pollock is tasty all year round, and cod will be tasty only in the autumn season.
In addition, cod is more expensive because pollock is caught more often and in greater quantities.
Hake differs from pollock both in appearance and belonging to the hake family. In addition, the belly and sides of this fish are light gray, and the back is gray with a black tint. The body of the hake is long, and the head and tail are wide. There is no antennae under the lower lip. One fin is short, and the other, which is located closer to the tail, is long and hollow.
In terms of nutritional value, in this sense, hake is superior to pollock. However, some culinary experts believe that hake meat is more bland.
Healing and beneficial properties of ginger root for the body
Ginger can be beneficial and harmful to health - if contraindicated. The use of the product accelerates metabolic processes, the rate of recovery of the body after diseases. The root facilitates the course of many viral, bacterial infections. Thanks to its healing properties, the immune defense is increased. The vitamins in the composition are very useful for women, as they improve the condition of the skin, hair, nails. In men, the functioning of the reproductive system improves. Ginger properties:
- Reduces the severity of the gag reflex. This action is provided by essential oils and manganese in the composition.
- Increases the body's resistance to viral, bacterial pathogenic flora. The root is very useful for people who often get sick with influenza, SARS, tonsillitis, sinusitis, etc.
- Relieves vasospasm. Reduces the severity of pain in women suffering from migraines, severe abdominal pain during menstruation. Against the background of the use of the product, muscle pain decreases. Unpleasant symptoms eliminate potassium, magnesium, copper in the root.
- Suppresses inflammatory reactions. Many elements, essential oils have an antiseptic effect, due to their destructive effect on bacteria, the inflammatory response is reduced.
- Accelerates cell regeneration after damage. After injuries, operations, ginger root helps to quickly restore damaged tissues and normalize their functioning.
- Improves the function of the gastrointestinal tract. The product enhances the secretion of certain enzymes that are essential for digestion.
- Destroys parasites. The specific taste, pungent smell of ginger is not tolerated by intestinal parasites, they die at any stage of development.
- It removes harmful substances, toxins, free radicals from the body. Due to this action, ginger tea is recommended to drink in case of poisoning.
- Accelerates the secretion of bile from the gallbladder. Given this action, the root should not be used for gallstones.
- Removes excess fluid. Due to the pronounced diuretic effect, you can get rid of edema, but with kidney stones, you cannot use the plant.
Also, the product is the strongest aphrodisiac, as it enhances libido by increasing blood flow to the organs, including the genitals.
Vitamin cocktail composition
The balanced mix of dried fruits and nuts with the addition of honey and lemon has been a great success for several decades. It is also called a vitamin cocktail, a mixture of "milok" (an abbreviation of the constituent components). This tasty and healthy blend is also recommended for heart problems. It normalizes blood pressure, increases hemoglobin levels.
The main (classic) composition includes 6 elements, each of which already carries a certain benefit and value for the body:
- dried apricots are rich in potassium
- prunes improve the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, promotes the elimination of toxins
- raisins are rich in glucose, fructose and fiber. It contains a whole range of vitamins, organic acids and important trace elements. It has a good effect on mental performance.
- walnuts reduce the risk of heart disease. Their beneficial effect on the body is well known to everyone thanks to the polyunsaturated fats they contain.
- lemon is rich in vitamins, especially C
- honey is generally a unique product. It contains glucose, proteins and carbohydrates, a number of enzymes that accelerate metabolic processes. It contains a lot of salts, acids and trace elements. A large amount of vitamins.
The benefits of lemon seed microgreens for women over 45
The benefits of grape seed oil in medicine and cosmetology are enormous. It is rich in a high concentration of vitamins A, E, C, group B, macronutrients, unsaturated fatty acids (including omega-6 and omega-9). The oil is intended for external use, it is quickly absorbed and practically does not leave a greasy sheen. The product softens and nourishes the skin, leaving it youthful and elastic.
Grape seed oil, enriched with nutrients, is highly valued by women. It significantly improves the condition of the skin, hair and nails. The use of cosmetic oil directly or when added to creams, scrubs, shower gels has a complex effect:
moisturizes, nourishes the skin with vitamins and antioxidants
promotes the production of collagen and elastin
makes the skin elastic, rejuvenates
normalizes lipid balance
exfoliates dead cells from the epidermis
fights age spots and acne
stimulates blood circulation, activates fat metabolism, prevents the formation of cellulite
does not allow the expansion of skin vessels and their external manifestation.
Grape seed oil is a very valuable product in cosmetology. It can be used in its pure form and added to various products: balms, masks, scrubs, it is great for massage. Besides the fact that the oil actively nourishes and saturates the skin with vitamins, it has an exfoliating effect and has a beneficial effect on blood circulation. The use of the oil makes the skin more elastic and healthy, improves color and general condition.
grape seed oil.
individual intolerance to the components of the product.
is not a medicine.
as an external cosmeceutical agent.
Recommendations for use:
Apply to clean, dry skin with massage movements, after 3 minutes remove the remaining oil with a napkin, can be used for massage.
bottle, volume 55 ml.
Shelf life and storage conditions:
2 years in a cool, dark place.