HOW TO GROW AND CARE FOR OUR PLANTS
The Haworthia they are small succulents, extremely easy to grow, very generous due to their abundant vegetation and very decorative due to their characteristic rosette shape.
Species: see the paragraph on "Main species"
The genre Haworthia includes succulent plants native to South Africa.
These are small plants, very easy to grow and grow without stems, with fleshy leaves arranged in a rosette in various colors and mottled depending on the species and variety.
There are numerous species in the genus Haworthia among which we remember:
There Haworthia cymbiformis it has a very compact habit with leaves arranged in a rosette of gray-green color, no more than 2.5 cm long and more or less variegated depending on the variety.
There Haworthia margaritifera it has dark green leaves, even 15 cm wide, very fleshy, deeply marked by protuberances that look like pearls.
There Haworthia reinwardtii it forms a much more elongated rosette than the other species with dark green leaves, variously streaked with white.
There Haworthia tessellata it is a very compact plant, no taller than 5 cm in the shape of a star. The leaves are very fleshy, brown-green in color, triangular with a very pointed terminal part and marked by lines that arrange themselves to form a sort of network forming more or less square areas.
The Haworthia they are very easy plants to grow. Like cacti, being native to arid areas, they need a lot of light and heat, even direct sun and a well-ventilated environment but without cold drafts.
Throughout the spring - summer period the Haworthia they should be watered only when the soil is completely dry. During the other periods, water so much that the soil does not dry out completely.
TYPE OF SOIL - REPOT
The Haworthia they are repotted in early spring only if the pot has become too small to contain the plant. A soil for cactaceae is used. Place pieces of earthenware on the bottom of the pot to facilitate the drainage of irrigation water as they do not tolerate water stagnation in any way.
From spring and throughout the summer a fertilizer is administered with irrigation water once a month, halving the doses compared to what is reported in the package.
Use a good fertilizer that has not only nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P), potassium (K) but also contains microelements, that is to say those compounds that the plant needs in minimal quantities (but still needs it) such as magnesium (Mg), iron (Fe), manganese (Mn), copper (Cu), zinc (Zn), boron (B), molybdenum (Mo), all important for a correct and balanced growth of the plant.
The flowers that haworthia produces are small and insignificant and it is preferable that they are removed as soon as they form.
There Haworthia it cannot be pruned. only the leaves that dry up over time must be eliminated from the plant to prevent them from becoming a vehicle for parasitic diseases.
There Haworthia it multiplies by seed or by division of the shoots.
MULTIPLICATION BY SPROUTS
In early spring it is possible to detach the shoots that form around its base from the mother plant. Once detached, they are left to dry for 3-4 days and then planted in pots containing a soil for cactaceae. Every day it is advisable to nebulize the shoots with water until they are completely rooted. Once this has happened (we realize it as the new shoots begin to appear) the plant should be treated as if it were an adult.
MULTIPLICATION BY SEEDS
In spring, in small pots, gravel is placed and above it the soil for cactaceae on which the seeds are arranged. Keep the soil moist and in a warm place away from direct sunlight and cold drafts. As soon as the seedlings are large enough to be handled, they are transplanted into the final pots.
PARASITES AND DISEASES
The Haworthia they are very robust plants and also adapt to bad cultivation techniques for which they are very rarely subject to diseases.
The leaves turn brown and soft
This is a clear symptom of excessive watering.
Remedies: eliminate the damaged leaves and for the future better regulate the irrigations.
The plant takes on an elongated appearance and loses its rosette shape
This symptom is a clear indication that there is insufficient light.
Remedies: move the plant to a brighter position, even in direct sun.
Presence of white cottony patches on the leaves
The presence of these spots indicate the presence of the cochineal and in particular the floury cochineal.
Remedies: they can be eliminated by using a cotton swab soaked in denatured alcohol or by washing the plant with water and neutral soap, rubbing gently with a soft sponge to eliminate all parasites. Once this is done, the plant must be rinsed to remove all the soap. Only in the case of severe infestations is it recommended to use specific pesticides.
Advice on how to repot and change the soil on this plant that I do not know?
appears to be one Yucca, plant rather rustic and resistant, that it doesn't have much cultivation needs. The plant in the photo actually seems to need some "maintenance", which can be summarized as follows:
- a repotting into a larger container,
- with medium-textured earth,
- avoiding the possibility of stagnant
- it's a good fertilization in spring.
What plant can I grow on a balcony that gets a lot of sun and heat in the summer?
Simona di Montevarchi asks:
Hello very kind Simona.
I know the climate of the Valdarno area very well and therefore it is true that in summer it is very hot and humid and in winter it is cold and sometimes humid, for stagnation of humidity is formation of mists nocturnal.
Certainly the ornamental plants and / or shrubby more suitable to be placed in a tank, and which therefore could be cultivated in areas such as where she lives, can be:
- Aucuba japonica
- Veigelia florida
It is about species heat resistant and to summer drought, especially if accompanied by high humidity furthermore growing up to bush and not in height, they also adapt very well to be implanted in small tubs or vases, with the underlying part that does not tend to empty but to remain beautiful luxuriant is full of greenery.
In a space like you have 80/40/40, I would advise you to place no more than two per tub, this to make it more uniform growth of plants and above all not to favor competitions between them.
Thanking you for your question, I cordially greet you.
Dr. Fabio Di Gioia
Types of succulents for indoors
There is a reason why succulents are so trendy. Not only can they be grown on their own, but they also pair well with other types of plants. Succulents offer a variety of shapes, colors and styles that can fit anywhere from a home office to a child's bedroom.
And as if that were not enough besides being so intriguing and beautiful, in addition to their interesting textures and shapes, some of them also have the most incredible flowers you have ever seen.
The indoor succulents they grow best in room temperatures where they are dry with little humidity. While they like direct sunlight, they can also adapt to low light levels, making them ideal for home decor.
- Also known as the donkey tail plant, this fat plant it is one of the easiest plants to propagate and care for, which makes it a popular houseplant. The name butterflies tail given its ability to grow up to four inches in length with a shape that resembles a tail. This species appears to be a cactus and although all cacti are succulents, not all succulents are cacti. This fat plant it grows best indoors, placed in a well-drained container, where the long stems can detach from the edges of the pot.
- The crown of thorns is a great houseplant because it adapts well to dry indoor environments and ambient temperatures. For better care is results, place this fat plant near a window where it can get about three to four hours of sunlight a day. The crown of thorns is very forgiving when it comes to missing watering, but be sure to water the plant only when the soil is completely dry. In Thailand there is a legend that the number of flowers that bloom on a crown of thorns predicts the future of the guardian.
- The katy flamboyant is one houseplant common native to Madagascar. It prefers temperatures of 60 to 85 degrees and is extremely sensitive to cold, which is why it is best suited for indoors. The flaming katy grows best in clay pots that have holes in the bottom for drainage. They prefer well-lit areas and produce more buds and flowers when given eight to 10 hours of sunshine a day. In late autumn and early winter this succulent produces buds with four petals that can be a range of colors from dark reds to golds and whites. Looks great as a centerpiece or desk plant.
- There jade plant it is similar to a bonsai plant in the way it grows and is maintained. It has a large trunk with branches that protrude like a miniature tree. This succulent has thick, shiny, dark green leaves that turn into an oval shape. Some varieties of the jade plant develop a red color at the tip of the leaf. Once the plant is mature and if the conditions are right, the jade plant can develop beautiful white or pink flowers that bloom in a star shape.
- L'aloe vera is a variety of houseplant that is best known for its medical benefits. It has been grown in tropical climates for many years for medicinal purposes. You can use the healthful compounds of the aloe vera plant to ease scratches and burns, so it's a great benefit to have this plant around the house or around the house. The latter can be found in burn ointments, skin lotion, drinks and cosmetics, or be used purely for decorative purposes. This plant has thick, pointed leaves that are usually gray-green in color. The leaves are variegated with patches of white extending directly from the base of the plant.
- There panda plant it is one of the most interesting types of indoor succulents due to its small, fuzzy leaves. The velvety appearance of its leaves and the brownish red markings on the edges are what earned it the name of the panda plant. They can live indoors for many years and although this type can flourish under the right circumstances, it rarely does. Due to the small size and soft texture of the panda plant, it looks great in children's rooms or hanging planters.
- There pincushion plant it is a variety of cactus and has pointed spikes that cover its exterior. It is native to Mexico but has also been found in parts of the southwestern United States. This belongs to the mammillaria family, which consists of over 250 species of cacti. The Latin word mammillaria means "nipple" and refers to the characteristics of the tube that protrude from its exterior. The pincushion is a miniature cactus that usually grows no more than six inches and produces vibrant flowers that add a desert atmosphere to your home.
- There roseum plant it is a low-growing plant that only reaches a height of between four and six inches. It is a succulent plant that does great in containers or planters on a windowsill as it grows very fast. In the summer, roseum develops clusters of light pink star flowers that can add a pop of color to your decor. It can also add texture to a flower arrangement. This succulent prefers full sun to partial shade, so it is recommended to place it on a windowsill that gets a fair amount of light.
- Originally from West Africa, the snake plant it is one of the easiest succulent plants to grow. It can be neglected for long periods of time and still keep its fresh look. This plant has long, variegated leaves in different shades of green. It is one of the most tolerant types of indoor succulents and can survive in low light and low water environments. NASA research claims that this plant can even improve the air quality in your home by removing toxins and pollutants while you sleep!
- There zebra plant it can grow between five and six inches in height and width. It does not take up much space and does not require a lot of care, so it works well as a houseplant. The zebra plant gets its name from the white variegated stripes on its leaves. This plant has shallow roots and is best grown in smaller pots. The zebra plant produces a bright yellow flower with a flower spike that lasts about a week. They are delicate, slow growing and have a quirky appearance.
Succulent plants care
Succulent plants, succulent cacti with exotic charm
- Find out how to grow succulents (succulents and cacti). Tips from our experts will guide you into the fascinating exotic world of fat women.
- Plants from a to z cultivation cards cures diseases parasites flowering pruning particular plants succulents carnivorous rare poisonous photos guide inf
- Succulent plants (cacti and succulents): a complete practical guide, enriched with thousands of images to cultivate them, recognize them, treat them, defend them, multiply them
- Paganopiante floriculture company Ruvo di Puglia, production and distribution of bonsai, succulents, sansevierie, beucarnea, indoor and outdoor green plants.
- EXHIBITION OF CACTUS AND SUCCULENT PLANTS in Bologna on 25 and 26 May 2019. In the AERS headquarters of the Rosa Marchi Social Center, this year too it is scheduled for Saturday 25.
Some succulents, such as the widespread mammillaries, easily produce seeds that can be used for the cultivation of new plants. . The family they belong to is.
Botanical classification. Gasteria is a genus of succulent plants native to South Africa and belonging to the Aloeaceae family. Main species Pot plants: Euphorbia, Poinsettia, Crown of thorns, Euphorbia fulgens, Euphorbia jacquinaeflora, Euphorbia pulcherrima, Poinsettia pulcherrima, Euphorbia.
desire for bonsai proposes favors with succulent plants for weddings, baptisms, confirmations, favors for your special moments
some centuries-old carob trees for sale Roma nurseries Diseases: how to avoid, recognize, treat diseases of succulents Perugia Flower Show, market exhibition of rare and unusual plants, returns on Saturday 14 and Sunday 15 September 2019 in the splendid setting of the Giardini del Frontone , in. Enter the gardening.net section dedicated to garden plants and discover the characteristics and care your plants need
Plants - House and Garden
3 Errre Località Salceto 107, 53036 Poggibonsi (SI) T 0577 936161 F 0577 96995 M 345 5940562 [email protected] - www.3errre.com Contact person: Francesco Rotol Some trees and plants are able, more than others, to fight smog , fine dust and other elements present in the air. Here are some - outdoors: Collection of Italian medicinal plants (Ricinus communis, Digitalis purpurea, Atropa belladonna, Datura stramonium) Giardino dei Semplici. How to reproduce plants by cutting. Duplicate your garden plants by cuttings! It is easy and it is a great way to multiply them, especially if they are rare or expensive Hi everyone I would like to do a treatment on my cacti against cochineal, but usually together with the product, I add white oil, I can in the ..
Find out how to download dozens of free ebooks written by gardening experts, on Orchids, Roses, Gardens, Succulents and much more This entry or section on the topic plants does not cite the necessary sources or those present are insufficient Art & Nature - Fiori in Villa 13th Artisan, Artistic and Floral Review inspired by Nature Quality Artistic Handicraft, Plants, flowers and nurseries, Products. Hydrangeas, Azaleas, Camellias and other acidophiles Various Authors - Giunti Demetra. Camellias, azaleas, rhododendrons, hydrangeas, gardenias, heather and cyclamen are among the plants.
VIRIDEA GARDEN CENTER An entire world dedicated to nature, flowers, plants, animals and minerals, which changes with the changing of the seasons, is tinged with the most diverse colors The furnishing of a house cannot be said to be truly complete without one or more indoor plants. which species are best suited to our needs and between. Gorizia, Green Thumb: The program with the times and dates of when the event takes place, contacts and useful information on how to arrive and participate in the. If you are interested in disclosing my experience, I inform you that for years I have experimented with amazing success the treatment of peach tree from the disease of the bubble.
It requires a soil prepared with care and also in depth. Requires constant watering and cleaning of the flower beds from weeds, for example, Mediterranean, Asian, American, African, Australian plants
Plants_grasse_piu_comuni Cactus and Surroundings: the site for fans of
- Flowers and plants the TGCOM24 blog with all the gardening tips and news about flowers and plants. Comment on articles on flower plant care d
- and generic Water, once stored in succulent plants, passes from one part to the other depending on ..
- Succulent plants (improperly, succulents) are called those plants with particular succulent tissues, the aquifer parenchyma, through which they can store large quantities of water
- Succulent plants love heat and important temperatures and in summer they will grow You must take care of your succulent and take small but fundamental precautions
- Succulent succulents differ from other species in that they have a structure in. They are plants that do not require specific and constant care, can be found both in regions.
- Haworthia are succulent plants native to South Africa and appreciated as window sill plants Our gardening and plant care sheets may be interesting, with the various ..
- This category is dedicated to the sale of succulent plants online. Succulent plants, called They are very widespread, in apartments and homes, due to the few care they require and for their ..
PAGANOPIANTE production and distribution of bonsai, wholesale of plants
- Indoor Succulent Plant, Succulent Pots, Planting Succulents, Planting Flowers, Planter Pots, Terrariums, Cactus Terrarium, Miniature Gardens, Container Gardening
- Succulents, care for succulents, collection of information on the main varieties of succulent plants grown in our gardens. Useful tips, cultivation techniques, flowering, soil preparation ..
- How to care for succulent plants. Succulents are the ideal plants even for those who do not have a green thumb, because, as befits quiet guests, they require little attention and care.
- READ ALSO: Succulent Plants: compositions of succulent succulent plants in pots. From May to September, the watering of succulents must take place every 10 days, but it is not a fixed rule
- What are the most common plants and how to best take care of them: discover all the names of the most common varieties of succulent plants, or succulent plants: all the most common species in addition to the classics and ..
- Succulent plants are equipped with particular succulent tissues, the aquifer parenchyma, through which they can store large quantities of water. Someone calls them succulents, but it's not ..
- Video guide on succulent plant leaf cutting, with advice and information necessary to perform this technique at its best. Video made in ..
succulents are very easy to grow as they require few tricks. but they too, like many other plants, need succulent succulent plants. On this page we will talk about ..
Succulents, recognized in botany as succulents, are those plants that need a lot of water for their development. They are present in several genera and varieties: from the most common cacti to the .. Go to content. Sowing of succulent plants. The sowing substrate For the sowing of succulent plants it is preferable to use a predominantly mineral soil, poor in matter. Succulents with names, cacti and succulent list, information for multiplication, guide to sowing cacti, photos of the flowers Pages. Home page. All about the care of succulents in brief Succulent plants is a term that best identifies them and includes plants with similar characteristics but which, in the more strictly scientific denomination, identify species belonging to different .. Al sinds 1919 de Nederlands-Belgische vereniging van liefhebbers van cactussen en vetplanten. Op deze website vindt u informatie over de vereniging Succulent ..
Succulent plants: their characteristics. Succulent plants are so called because of the shape of the particularly consistent leaves, shapely, because they are rich in fibers and water. If you have or believe you have a black thumb, there is only one type of plant.
- Cube émaillé Blanc. Exclusivité Arrée Succulent. Dessinées et fabriquées à ..
- Succulent succulents tissues aquifer parenchyma storage water resistant hot drought photos types cactus agave cultivation characteristics
- Which soil to use for succulents and succulents? Here are some tips for an optimal choice Succulents do not require special care ..
- biological ime well below 0 ° C, even if ...
Succulents propagation, the guide - Gree Ideas
- A succulent plant that thanks to its ease of cultivation and its beauty is chosen by many To improve plant care, especially succulent plants, very present in this ..
- Find a large selection of Cacti and succulent plants at great prices on eBay. ✅ Choose free delivery to save more. ✅ Instantly at home and safely with eBay
- In general, succulent plants are those that have fabrics called aquifer parenchyma Succulent plants are an original idea to decorate the house and the balcony: here are ten ideas to grow
- Care for succulents. Light and temperature. Soil and fertilization. Succulents are characterized by a high resistance to the absence of adequate care, but this involves a ..
Many succulent plants of the type called succulents allow to obtain more plants from a single one using the known technique of Succulent Cuttings. Garden NEWS07 November 2011 1:09 pm Succulent plants are also called xerophytes because they have developed means to prevent water loss, reducing the surface of their leaves, and therefore covered with hairs growing succulents how to care for plants fat. 15. As for the compositions and combinations of succulent plants in the same pot, it is better to choose plants from the .. Gardening: CACTUS AND SUCCULENT PLANTS. Last Updated 21/01/2018. Follow us on Facebook
Sale of Succulents, a vast assortment of discounted thorny and succulent succulents from online sale of succulent plants. Beautiful plants easy to grow at the lowest price on the web! ..Natural care In the kitchen Types Carnivorous plants Succulent plants Aquatic plants Roses Bonsai Beyond plants Presentations A little bit of everything Gifts and occasions Free samples .. The collection of succulent plants occupies, during the winter months, the third of the nineteenth-century greenhouses. Every year, during the summer season, a desert environment is rebuilt ..
Sempervivum: cultivation and care - Gree ideas
They are called succulent plants or succulent plants, those plants that have developed tissues containing liquids, which they store in the leaves, in the stem, in the roots, in order to survive for a long time .. CactusFollia. all about the cultivation of succulents and succulents. Menu. Previous postBiological fight: how to cure cacti. Next postRebutia Heliosa: an explosion of vitality Succulent plant ALOE VERA Ø 14 CM - H 30 CM * real plant *. Mixed 100 Seeds Succulent Plants Lithops Pseudotruncatella Succulent Seeds for Bonsai, Balcony, Home, Garden
Gasteria: Advice, Cultivation and Care - Plants and Flowers on EdenDeiFiori
- These plants need to be sprinkled, especially if it is multiple specimens grown in composition. 8 questions / answers about Care for succulents. laura said
- We present my new collection of watercolor succulents! This collection of watercolor indoor plants in the pots elements includes exotic desert cactus and flower plants
- The portal dedicated to plants, gardens and everything that revolves around the world of greenery. Detailed cards of the various plants divided by categories, genera and species, photos, characteristics ..
Succulent succulent plants. The essential tools 1) A utility knife is essential for the To avoid this inconvenience, care must be taken, in some particularly delicate species, of .. Gasteria Verrucosa, succulent plant, succulent plants, houseplant, flowering These succulents are equipped with foliage fleshy, long and flat arranged opposite and spiral Retail plant nursery specializing in hardy succulents including Sempervivum, Jovibarba, and Sedum. We also feature a large selection of Haworthia, Gasteria, Echeveria, and many other tender Succulents
Pot plants: Euphorbia, Poinsettia, Crown of thorns, Euphorbia
- 1.2 Care of succulents. 1.2.1 terrain. If the plant is succulent, then with large leaves, it needs a deep pot, since the roots are larger if the plant is cactacea, then with the ..
- Site for cactus and succulent enthusiasts full of cultivation cards, photo books, albums and other documents to share and download
- 1.3 Uses of succulent succulents. 1.4 Succulents and institutions of succulents. In the definition of succulents there is a large number of species different in shape, color ..
Favors with succulents - vordibonsai
- Homepage> CATALOG: plants> Various succulents. Various succulents. Crassula barcklyi, cod. A258 / 5.50
- Phytotherapy, from grego phytón (plant) and therapéia (cure), which involves the use of plants or of. Among the many healing plants, succulent plants stand out, whose real name is succulent plants and derives ..
- Succulent succulent plants to grow such as the Pelecyphora genus with purple flowers growing at the end of the stem and fleshy leaves Succulent succulent plants. On this page we will talk about
- Succulent Plants. 908 likes 1 talking about this. See more of Succulent Plants on Facebook
- We can find succulent plants, also called succulent because of their thick and swollen appearance.In short, there is a lot to know about the care and cultivation of these plants, and A.I.A.S.
- My succulents. All photos Photos of cacti Photos of non-cacti Succulent plants in bloom Photos of seedlings Succulent grafts Unusual details Crestings
Age-old carob trees millenary specimens plants for sale carob nursery
Succulents are called succulent plants because of particular tissues called aquifer parenchyma, which allow them to store large quantities of water. Cactus and succulent plants exhibition. In the AERS headquarters (Emilia Romagna Products Association. Meilland Richardier the new online sales site for roses and plants. Solabiol, the care of greenery in ..
Diseases Cactus and Surroundings: the site for fans of Grass Plants
Succulent plants (improperly, succulents) are called those plants with particular succulent tissues, the aquifer parenchyma, through which they can store large .. Families - Succulents. EXPLANATORY NOTES. By basic formula we mean a substrate made up of 50% healthy field earth, 20% of non-calcareous gravel (2-5 mm.), Another 20% of .. Weather Underground provides local & long range weather forecasts, weather reports, maps & tropical weather conditions for locations worldwide Succulents: why? - This type of plants is almost always chosen for one's own aesthetic taste. However, there are other factors that influence the choice such as: low maintenance ..
Home - Perugia Flower Show / 3 - 4 - 5 May 2019 / Giardini del Fronton
Cactophilous community of amateurs who share photos and passion for cacti and succulents - Succulent Plants and Shrubs Section for Hedges 8. Succulent succulent plants. almost all year round Succulent plants are called those plants with particular succulent tissues, the aquifer parenchyma, through which they can store large quantities of water Make original succulent succulent plants out of paper to decorate the house or a corner of your office
Garden plants - gardening
Home Care. Houseplant care. Guide to the most frequent problems. Most of the problems of houseplants are due to lack of care: this can be .. Description: Succulent that forms 10-12 cm rosettes. Plant under study for its characteristic of absorbing carbon dioxide at night in much higher percentages than normal plants and of .. Perennial succulent shrub-like plant, up to 1 m tall. The spotted leaves in the growth phase Aloe vera among the phytotherapeutic remedies for the treatment of the intestine. Other articles on aloe ver
Opuntia polyacantha DJF 1138 v
Cacti are succulent plants that are well suited to many climates and situations. Le varietà sono tante e diverse per cui si può sempre trovare un cactus che trova un'ottima collocazione in casa, in balcone o.. Le piante grasse sono piene di fascino e da qualche anno ci stiamo accorgendo che sono perfette per le nostre case: grazie alle loro forme così curiose e diverse, possono diventare esemplari di splendide.. Succulente, invitanti, versatili, buffe, le piante grasse sono ormai entrate a far parte della nostra quotidianità, specialmente per chi è sprovvisto di pollice verde. Perché si sa, una pianta richiede cure.. Poca cura e lunga durata! Cerca questo Pin e molto altro su Aceto di Franca Ristori. Piantare Piante Grasse, Piante In Vaso, Piantare Fiori, Fioriere Succulente, Coltivare Piante Grasse.. Fotos Gratuitas de piante succulente con Creative Commons (CC) licencia. These piante succulente images are CC0 licensed, so you can use them in both your personal or commercial..
Piante da balcone: piante e fiori per un balcone perfetto - LEIT
Questa collezione, iniziata e curata per anni da Giuseppe Lodi, professore di Botanica Farmaceutica, comprende tutte le principali famiglie di piante succulente. Nella serra le piante sono state disposte.. Mini-piante da appartamento. Le piante in casa possono letteralmente stravolgere l'atmosfera delle stanze, contribuiscono al design d'arredo e regalano un aspetto vivace e naturale a tutta l'abitazione